One digital solution to support the entire care journey
- Release time to care by streamlining workflows and processes
- Deliver better care with easy access to accurate, real-time data
- Improve staff experience with contemporary, easy to use software
- Meet business growth and industry changes with confidence
Our purpose is to enable the sustainable provision of aged care and disability care by our customers to society.
Paul Brindle, CEO
Data driven to support a personalised care experience
- Reduce risk with a single client record across the entire care journey
- Improve the care experience by providing data at the point of care
- Empower staff with access to data anytime, anywhere and on any device
- Easily adapt to new and changing models of care
Service providers across ANZ
Experienced industry professionals
Latest News & Events
Our team recently spent an afternoon volunteering at the C Care Kitchen in St. Kilda, Melbourne, helping to prepare meals for individuals and families experiencing food insecurity and social isolation.
Clinical data is a vital asset for aged care organisations. Although providers collect an abundance of information, assessing all of the data can be labour-intensive and time-consuming.
St Andrews is a not-for-profit organisation providing residential aged care, retirement living and community care services to over 600 people in the Ballina Northern Rivers and Far North Coast region in NSW.